We have got a number of flying companies (Aero link, Air Serve and KEA) That offer domestic flights. Around Africa Safaris would be delighted to book your scheduled domestic flights or private charters, providing excellent access to most of the national parks within Uganda. Daily domestic flights are available at affordable rates from Entebbe International Airport or Kajjansi Airstrip, flying to Semliki wildlife reserve, Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth, Bwindi and Kidepo National Park among others.
Contact around Africa safaris for more information and prices on charter and scheduled flights to Uganda’s national parks or regional flights within East Africa.
FLYING DOCTOR SERVICES
In addition to international, domestic and regional flights, Around Africa Safaris can also provide insurance for emergency air evacuation to supplement your standard travel insurance.
Flying to Uganda is simple and affordable. With many international direct flights to Entebbe from Europe, Asia and Africa, Uganda can now be easily accessed from any part of the world. Below are the major international airlines that fly to Entebbe International Airport, Uganda:
- South African Airways / Johannesburg – flights to and from Entebbe daily. Website: www.flysaa.com
- KLM / Amsterdam – flights to and from Entebbe 5 times a week. Website: www.klm.com
- Brussels Airlines / Brussels – flights to and from Entebbe 3 times a week. Website: www.brusselsairlines.com
- Qatar Airways / Doha – flights to and from Entebbe daily. Website: www.qatarairways.com
- Emirates / Dubai – flights to and from Entebbe daily. Website: www.emirates.com
- Kenya Airways / Nairobi – flights to and from Entebbe 5 times a week. Website: www.kenya-airways.com
- Ethiopian Airways / Addis Ababa – flights to and from Entebbe daily. Website: www.ethiopianairlines.com